About The Faculty of Dentistry

The Faculty trains dentists and dental hygienists. The formal organisation of dental education in Norway was established in 1909. In 1959 the dental college was integrated with the University of Oslo and became the Faculty of Dentistry. Today the Faculty is a modern institution with research-based training in all subjects and is led by staff with professorial qualifications and PhD degrees.

Organization

The Faculty Board is the Faculty of Dentistry’s highest body

Getting around

The Faculty is located at Geitmyrsveien and Gaustad

Contact us

The Faculty of Dentistry

University of Oslo,

Geitmyrsveien 69/71, PB 1142 Blindern, 0317 Oslo

Tlf: (47) 22 85 20 00
e-mail: postmottak@odont.uio.no