Six incoming students will start 1st March
Faculty of Dentistry (OD) receive 6 incoming students on 8th semester in the Master`s Degree in Dentistry- programme on Thursday 1st March. These students will stay at the faculty till Tuesday 29th May.
Last year OD hosted 10 incoming students.They chose to take a private trip to Bergen together (Photo: Elisabeth Hofmann, Technische Universität Dresden)
The students will go through an introductory program before they start following the regular schedule in the 8th semester. The program will take about a week, including some days stay at the Preclinic. The welcome -program will be distributed to the responsible at the clinics.
The lecturers in the 8th semester must therefore plan out from the fact that the students follow the regular schedule from Monday 12th March. Teaching must be organized in English. External lecturers should be informed.
The incoming students and their "buddies"
- Arthur Aldebert, Université de Montpellier (Group 8.4). "Buddy": Thea Bjørnstad (Group 8.2)
- Soléne Forissier, Université de Montpellier (Group 8.4). "Buddy": Manpreet Kaur (Group 8.3)
- Zofia Jolanta Loster, Uniwersytet Jagielloński w Krakowie (Group 8.5). "Buddy": Marie Søberg Group 8.2)
- Kinga Prusak, Uniwersytet Jagielloński w Krakowie (Group 8.6). "Buddy": Marie Søberg (Group 8.2)
- Annalissa Vacca Moreno, Universidad de Granada (Group 8.8). "Buddy": Peter Nguyen (Group 8.5)
- Elena Cadafalch Cerdâ, Universidad Internacional de Catalunya (Group 8.8). "Buddy": Peter Nguyen (Group 8.5)
Each exchange - student has received their own "buddy". But all of the"buddies" are available for the exchange- students in order to answer questions and help the them, regardless of whether they are listed as a "buddy" for a particular student or not. By the way, foreign students always receive good help from their fellow students on the same semester and also staff at the clinic.
Other incoming students Spring- 2018
Institute for Oral Biology from 07th May -10th August
- Coraline Brahemscha, Polytech Clermont-Ferrand (Clermont Auvergne University), France
Institute for Clinical Dentistry, Department of Biomaterials
- 30th August 2017- 31st August 2018 : Zhu Hao, Tongji Hospital, Huazhong University of Science and Technology , China (Phd)
- 01st January -31st March 2018: Francisco Javier Romero Gavilán, Universidad Jaime I, Spain (PhD)
- 01st March -31stMay 2018: Javier Sanz Esporrin, Compultense University, Madrid (Phd)
Institute for Clinical Dentistry, Department of Prosthetics Dentistry
- 13th February-30th April 2018: Louise Lietaer og Lies Boon, UZ Leuven, Belgium.(Specialist- candidates)