The Faculty Board is the Faculty of Dentistry’s highest body.
- The Faculty of Dentistry comprises two institutes that are organised in small units/groups
- The Faculty is led by an elected Dean, and a Faculty Director
- The Faculty Board decides the main goals, priorities and strategies for the institution
- The Dean is the most senior head of the Faculty
- Together with the Dean, a vice-dean of research and research training, two vice-deans of programmes and education and a Faculty Director constitute the Faculty's management team
- The Faculty is the strategic and administrative entity for the institutes
The Faculty’s core activities are research, teaching, dissemination and innovation. The activities are organised and administered by the institutes. The institutes are led by Heads of institute, who report to the Faculty's management and board.