The Faculty Board is the Faculty of Dentistry’s highest body.
- The Faculty of Dentistry comprises two departments that are organised in small units/groups.
- The Faculty is led by an elected dean and a faculty director.
- The Faculty Board decides the main goals, priorities and strategies for the institution.
- The dean is the most senior head of the Faculty.
- Together with the dean, two vice-deans of research and research training, a vice-dean of programmes and education and a faculty director constitute the Faculty's management team.
- The Faculty is the strategic and administrative entity for the departments.
The Faculty’s core activities are research, teaching and dissemination. The activities are organised and administered by the departments. The departments are led by heads of department, who report to the Faculty's management and board.