Eleven incoming students will start 1st March
Faculty of Dentistry (OD) will receive 11 incoming students on 8th semester in the Master`s Degree in Dentistry- programme on Friday 1st March.
In the introduction week the students also visit the Folk Museum (Photo: Kjersti Carlsen, UiO/OD)
These students will stay at the faculty till Friday 31st May. It is the first time OD receives students from the University of the Western Cape, South- Africa.
The students will go through an introductory program before they start following the regular schedule in the 8th semester. The program will take about a week, including some days stay at the Preclinic. The welcome -program will be distributed to the responsible at the clinics.
The lecturers in the 8th semester must therefore plan out from the fact that the students follow the regular schedule from Monday 11th March. Teaching must be organized in English. External lecturers should be informed.
The incoming students and their "buddies"
- 2 students from Karolinska Institutet
- 2 students from Technische Universität Dresden
- 2 students from Uniwersytet Jagielloński w Krakowie
- 2 students from Universidad Internacional de Catalunya
- 3 students from University of Western Cape, Sør- Afrika
Each exchange- student have got a contact person among the students ("buddy") coming from the same clinical group.
Other incoming students
Institutt for oral biologi (2nd May- 2019 - 2nd August- 2019)
1 masterstudent from Polytech Clermont - Ferrand, France (Erasmus)
Department of Biomaterials, Institute for Clinical Dentistry
- 22nd October- 2018 -26th February 2019: 1 PhD- student from Jagiellonian University .Krakow, Polen
- 5th February - 3rd May 2019: 1 PhD student from Universidad de Santiago de Compostella, Spain
- 29th April- 31st July-2019: 1 guest- students from Leibniz University, Hannover, Germany (Masterstudent)
Incoming postgraduate candidate, Endodontics (15th October 2018- 12th April 2019)
- 1 student from Hacettepe University .Tyrkia