- Operation and support of the radiological systems
- Medical physics and radiation protection on radiological equipment
- Quality assurance and dosimetry of advanced radiological equipment (CT and CBCT)
- Teaching about radiologic technology, radiation physics and radiation protection for specialist candidates, dental hygienist and dentist students
- Radiation Protection Officer at Institute of Clinical Dentistry
- Research: Using digital tools in dental education, Radiation dose and image quality
Some past activities:
- Faculty coordinator for implementation of new digital learning tools 2018 - 2019
- Cohost on national workshop about radiation protection in dental education: Workshop om strålevern i tannhelseprofesjonsutdanningene in cooperation with the The Norwegian Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority (DSA), 2017
- Cohost on natioan meeting about the use of CBCT in dentistry: Radiologiseminar: CBCT i odontologisk virksomheter in cooperation with the The Norwegian Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority (DSA), 2012
- Organizer and instructor at the local fitness activity: Salsa dental: Bli sprek og glad i lunsjpausen 2015 - 2019
Cand. scient. (MSc) in theoretical physics (2006) in fields physics, mathematics and informatics, practical pedagogical education (2005) and further studies in medical physics, all subjects from the University of Oslo.
I have worked with education at the university (tutor in informatics and physics), the Norwegian high school (mathematics, physics and natural sciences). I have been working at the faculty since summer 2007.