Time and Dates
- Monday 19th of August, from 9.00 - 15.00
- Tuesday 20th of August, from 9.00 - 15.00
- Wednesday 21st of August, from 9.00 - 15.00
- Friday 23rd of August, from 9.00 - 15.00
- Monday 26th of August, from 9.00 - 15.00
- Insitute of Clinical Dentistry, room: GV02 140 (sem 140/141).
- Insitute of Clinical Dentistry, room: GV01 212 (PC-stue 2)
About 30 people
- Adopting a writing habit
- Types of articles, Where to publish, Co-authorship
- Hypotheses, Forming a research Question
- Sourcing information (use of databases)
- Critical Analysis of published articles
- Writing the Introduction
- Materials and Methods
- Results (Text, Table, Figures, Graphs, Photographs)
- Discussion and Conclusions
- Preparing Titles
The seminar is held by Assoc. Professor Kārlis-Agris Gross from the Technical University of Riga, Latvia.
Deadline to sign up: friday 16th at 08.00
Ps. PhD candidates from the Department of Biomaterials are automatically signed up.