Sukhdeep Kaur Kakar
- Web manager and responsible at the faculty for:
- Vortex- Member of local webredaksjon
- Evalg - Electronic voting system
- Person presentation on the web
- IT support for TSD (Tjenester for Sensitive Data) .
- Team member in Digital skikkethetsvurdering project at the faculty level.
- Team member in MCQ project (Multiple Choice examination)– responsibilities included design, implementation and deployment of MCQ in Fronter and later migration to Canvas.
- Support function for Facad and Facad Collector used for orthodontist tracing, cephalometric analysi, visual image diagnosis and treatment planning .
- Course holder for i Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Teams, TSD , Vortex, Canvas/Fronter for employees, interns and students.
- User account administration in collaboration with HR department.
- Administration of SYMPA – email distribution list for employees.
- User support for IP Telefoni and general IT related problems.
- Backup Support for Salud.
- IT store related responsibilities ( ex. printer tonere).
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science), Thapar University, India (1997)
- This degree is approved by NOKUT (Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education) as a Norwegian bachelor degree in computers
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Novell Engineer (CNE)
Relevant work experience
I have extensive experience in design, implementation, configuration, operation and support of CISCO networks and security. Also have experience with system programming and web based solutions. I have worked since 1997 as a consultant and project manager in India and Norway. Have been at OD (UiO) since 2006.