The Institute is located in Domus Odontologica, Sognsvannsveien 10 near Rikshospitalet at Gaustad.
The building is closed from Tuesday 17 March at 15.00.
Marlene Hasle who works in the expedition is available on +4722840301 (09.00-15.00).
Travel to Domus Odontologica
In the building
Operational reports from the Property Department
Are you wondering why there is trouble or whether we plan to work in this building?
See an overview of ongoing and planned work.
- General: The building has five floors. All areas are available.
- Entrance: The main entrance of the building is arranged. It faces west.
- Elevator: There is an elevator in the building. It is located at the main entrance and has internal dimensions: 133 x 240 cm.
- Doors: There are some heavy doors for common functions and the key card locks are mounted 120 cm over floors. If necessary, planning will be considered.
- HC-WC: The building has four adapted toilets, on the first floor, the second floor and the floor M.
- Classroom: There is a loop in auditorium A1.1001, seminar room A1.1004 and A1.1006.
- Rest room: None
About the building
Owned by UiO