Master in Dentistry
A Master’s Degree in Dentistry at the University of Oslo is a five-year programme and consists of 300 study points (ECTS).
The degree is taught in Norwegian.
Foto: Jan Unneberg, UiO
About the programme
The programme consists of both theoretical and practical studies. The programme focus on the following topics;
- 1st semester; Introduction
- 2nd semester; Life Processes
- 3rd semester; Organ Systems
- 4th semester, part I; Nutrition
- 4th semester, part II; Head / mouth
- 5th semester; Preparation for clinic / normal function
- 6th semester; General odontology / oral disease
- 7th semester; General odontology / side effects
- 8th semester; Oral rehabilitation / adults
- 9th semester; Oral rehabilitation / children
- 10th semester; Individualized treatment
It is only possible to do exchange to this programme if you are enrolled in a cooperating university. For more information about the exchange programmes, click here.
For more information about the programme in Norwegian, click here.