Olaf Joseph Franciscus Schreurs
Head Engineer - Institute of Oral Biology
Phone +47 22840361
Room M052 (office), M028 (lab, phone +47 228 40293)
- Operation and maintenance of lab equipment on labs M027 and M028
- Training and support of PhD students in lab technology.
- Support 3rd semester course in Immunology
- Tissue processing
- Immunohistochemistry & immunofluorescense
- Cell culture
- In situ hybridisation (CISH)
- Operation, training, support and maintenance of Ventana Discovery XT
- Operation, maintenance and development of Access databases
- 1981-1984 B.Sc. Animal Research Engineer at OLAN (HAN), Nijmegen (NL). Principal subjects: Morphology, Pharmacology, Physiology.
- 1981-1984 Dept of Zoology, Faculty of Sciences, Radboud University, Nijmegen (NL). Histology, immunohistochemistry and microscopy on fish embryos.
- 1984-1985 Military Duty.
- 1986-1987 Dept. of Immunology, Faculty of Medicine, Maastricht University, Maastricht (NL). Animal Research (transplantation in rat model), ELISA, Histology, Immunofluorescense, Microscopy, Clinical Chemical techniques.
- 1988-1989 Dept. of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Maastricht University, Maastricht (NL). Animal Research (coagulation in rat model) at the Annexin-V-project.
- 1989-1994 Dept. of Oral Pathology, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Oslo (N). Histology, immunohistochemistry
- 1994-20xx Dept. of Oral Biology, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Oslo (N). Histology, immunohistochemistry, programming databases.
Published Nov. 4, 2010 3:24 PM - Last modified Aug. 4, 2021 12:36 PM