Selected projects from the Department of Biomaterials
This list shows a selection of the projects that are hosted at the department of biomaterials. In addition the department is partner in numerous other projects.
Projects funded by EU/Eurostars
Projects funded by Research Council of Norway (RCN)
- Surface modification of titanium
Projects funded by the University of Oslo
- Effect of mechanical load on bone formation
- Effects of epigenetic and environmental factors on biomineralization
- Efficacy of root canal instrumetation and filling techniques
- Epigenic factors in hard tissue formation
- Extra cellular matrix molecules in bone formation
- Identification of genes involved in bone homestasis
Projects funded by other financer
- Histological characterization of the bone remodeling compartment and its involvement in bone marrow lesion and skeletal metastases
- Expression of adipokines during murine craniofacial and tooth development . A role for adipokines in cranial development?